End of lease cleans Parramatta, Blacktown and Hills District.
Are you moving houses? Perhaps your lease is ending? Pest N Clean’s team of professional house cleaners provide expert end-of-lease cleaning to residential properties in Western Sydney suburbs such as Parramatta and Blacktown. Our teams will make light work of transforming your house.
Experience tells us that end-of-Lease cleaning is a chore that no one wants to deal with during the stressful time of moving. Adding to the stress is the looming final inspection of the property manager, whose judgment of your leased space’s cleanliness could mean you’ll either get back your bond or not.
We will liaise directly with the property manager on your behalf during this part of your move. The way we see it, you are paying us to take care of the cleaning of your tenanted property therefore we stand by our service until the final inspection for cleanliness is signed off by the property manager.
Our cleaning guarantee
Getting your bond back has never been easier. Rest assured knowing that your real estate agent, property manager or landlord will accept your cleaning. If not, just notify us within 72 hours and we’ll gladly return to re-clean any problem areas – free of charge.
What does it take to perform the best end-of-lease cleans?
A picture says a thousand words. Besides, pictures provide a great way to compare situations. This is why our process includes documentation of your home prior to our cleaning as well as afterwards. We’ll send you these before and after photos, so you can see the end-of-lease cleaning difference for yourself.
Pest N Clean also understands that moving can impose some time constraints. Maybe you have to move by a certain date or maybe you have other concerns you need to focus on. We aim to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and that means working within your timeframe.
If you need to make a deadline, whether it’s a weekend, holiday, or a last-minute end of lease clean you require, we can work around your schedule to make it happen.
Our end-of-lease cleaning services are extremely thorough and predominantly designed to prepare a residence for a new tenancy. Houses and apartments can gather years of dust and grime left by previous tenants. From top to bottom, we’ll clean and sanitize everywhere, and give you a stress-free exit from your current property into your new property.
End of lease cleaning services
- Vacuum and clean the tracks of all sliding doors.
- All non-carpeted floors swept and mopped, we will also attempt to remove stains and marks when reasonably possible.
- Vacuum carpets with a commercial quality vacuum cleaner fitted with powered brush-roll.
- Light fitting cleaning includes gently removing them and wiping away dead insects.
- Remove marks and stains on light switches and walls.
- Clean dust from all fittings such as the top of cupboards, window fittings like sills and frames, doors, and skirting boards.
- Curtain and blinds cleaning include spot and dust removal when required.
- All cobwebs, insect marks and nests will be removed where reasonably possible.
- Complete cleaning of the exterior and interior of cupboards and doors.
- Complete cleaning of the interior, exterior and surrounding area of stove.
- All oven parts will be cleaned including glass parts, and any racks or trays.
- Complete cleaning of the interior, exterior, and surrounding areas of refrigerator and dishwasher, where reasonably accessible.
- Comprehensive sink cleaning including drain holes and tapware.
- Oil residue will be removed from hood exhaust and filters of ranges.
- Complete wash of surfaces such as walls and floors. Cleaning will also extend to mirrors and window fittings.
- Wipe down of the interior and exterior of storage spaces like drawers and cupboards.
- The toilet, bath and shower recess will be thoroughly cleaned, while built up soap residue on shower screens and tiles will be removed.
- Clean sink, including taps and towel rails.
- Tidy up shelves, drawers, wardrobes and mirrored doors, removing any scuffing.
- The shower curtain is washed by hand where applicable.
- Clean behind washing machine space. Clean equipment and filters if applicable.
- Cleaning of interior, exterior, and surrounding area of dryer. Lint filter will be cleaned of debris.
- Cleaning of interior, exterior and surrounding area of laundry tub. This includes cabinets, shelving, drawers and tap ware.
- Cleaning of all surfaces such as floors and walls, ceiling where reasonably accessible.
- Sweep and mop (we will hose down area where possible), clean railings, glass, and light fittings.
- Cobwebs will be swept away.
- Sweep out/hose down garage, carport and driveway, where possible.
Our carpet cleaning service is one of high quality. This is a multi-stage process done as per Australian Standards (AS/NZS 3733 Textile floor coverings).
More information about our professional carpet cleaning services »
Why Choose Pest N Clean?
Pest N Clean is a professional home cleaning service that also offers expert pest control to residents and commercial property owners in Western Sydney. We aim to achieve high customer satisfaction that ensure you will want to work with us again by offering services of the highest calibre. If you or your property manager are dissatisfied with the results of our end-of-lease cleaning, notify us within 72 hours and we’ll redo any persistent problem areas free of charge.
For more information on our home and end-of-lease cleaning services, call us today and we’ll provide you a quote and cost estimate.